stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
A Comparative Study on Bacterial Invasion and Effects on Survival, Nitric Oxide Responses and Proinflammatory Cytokine Secretion of Raw 264.7 Macrophages Infected by Different Antibiotic-Resistant Characteristics of Salmonella Isolates
陳琬婷 , Masters Advisor：張照勤
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6845/NCHU.2014.00374
- 1. Haraga A, Ohlson MB, Miller SI (2008) Salmonellae interplay with host cells. Nat Rev Microbiol 6: 53-66.
- 2. Bowden SD, Ramachandran VK, Knudsen GM, Hinton JCD, Thompson A (2010) An incomplete TCA cycle increases survival of Salmonella Typhimurium during infection of resting and activated murine macrophages. PLoS ONE 5: e13871.
- 4. Galan JE (2001) Salmonella interactions with host cells: type III secretion at work. Annu Rev Cell Dev Biol 17: 53-86.
- 5. Garcia-del Portillo F (2001) Salmonella intracellular proliferation: where, when and how? Microbes Infect 3: 1305-1311.
- 6. Pavlova B, Volf J, Ondrackova P, Matiasovic J, Stepanova H, et al. (2011) SPI-1-encoded type III secretion system of Salmonella enterica is required for the suppression of porcine alveolar macrophage cytokine expression. Vet Res 42: 16.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?