stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
吳慕澤 , Masters Advisor：張照勤
- 2. Uygur E, Reddy K, Ozkan FU, Soylemez S, Aydin O, et al. (2013) Salmonella enteridis Septic Arthritis: A Report of Two Cases. Case Rep Infect Dis 2013: 642805.
- 3. Nakaya H, Yasuhara A, Yoshimura K, Oshihoi Y, Izumiya H, et al. (2003) Life-threatening infantile diarrhea from fluoroquinolone-resistant Salmonella enterica typhimurium with mutations in both gyrA and parC. Emerg Infect Dis 9: 255-257.
- 4. Threlfall EJ (2000) Epidemic salmonella typhimurium DT 104--a truly international multiresistant clone. J Antimicrob Chemother 46: 7-10.
- 6. Wiegand I, Hilpert K, Hancock RE (2008) Agar and broth dilution methods to determine the minimal inhibitory concentration (MIC) of antimicrobial substances. Nat Protoc 3: 163-175.
- 7. Andrews JM (2001) Determination of minimum inhibitory concentrations. J Antimicrob Chemother 48 Suppl 1: 5-16.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?