stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Chu CC, Chiang ML, Tsai CM, Lin JJ. Exfoliation of Montmorillonite Clay by Mannich Polyamines with Multiple Quaternary Salts. Macromolecules. 2005;38:6240-43.
-  Lin JJ, Chu CC, Chiang ML, Tsai WC. First Isolation of Individual Silicate Platelets from Clay Exfoliation and Their Unique Self-Assembly into Fibrous Arrays. The Journal of Physical Chemistry B. 2006;110:18115-20.
-  Wei JC, Yen YT, Su HL, Lin JJ. Inhibition of Bacterial Growth by the Exfoliated Clays and Observation of Physical Capturing Mechanism. The Journal of Physical Chemistry C. 2011:110902102320033.
-  Lagaly G, Ziesmer S. Colloid chemistry of clay minerals: the coagulation of montmorillonite dispersions. Advances in Colloid and Interface Science. 2003;100-102:105-28.
-  Kolman K, Steffen W, Bugla-Ploskonska G, Skwara A, Piglowski J, Butt HJ, et al. Exfoliation of montmorillonite in protein solutions. Journal of colloid and interface science. 2012;374:135-40.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?