stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
翁志宗 , Masters Advisor：徐善慧
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6845/NCHU.2009.00408
- Evans GR. Challenges to nerve regeneration. Seminars in Surgical Oncology 2000; 19: 312-318.
- Belkas JS, Shoichet MS, Midha R. Peripheral nerve regeneration through guidance tubes. Neurol Res 2004; 26: 151-160.
- Cheung PCK. The hypercholesterolemic effect of two edible mushrooms: Auricularia auricula (tree-ear) and Tremella fuciformis (white jelly-leaf) in hypercholesterolemic rats. Nutr Res 1996; 16: 1721-1725.
- Gao Q, Jiang R, Chen H, Jensen E, Seljejid R. Characterization and cytokine stimulating activities of heteroglycans from Tremella fuciformis. Planta Med 1996a; 62: 297-302.
- Gao Q, Seljejid R, Chen H, Jiang R. Characterisation of acidic heteroglycans from Tremella fuciformis Berk with cytokine stimulating activity. Carbohydr Res 1996b; 288: 135-142.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?