stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  王世翼, “基於多尺度雙向濾波器和IHS轉換的一種新的全色態與多光譜影像融合技術,” 國立中興大學資訊科學與工程學系碩士論文, 2012.
-  Buchanan, M. D. Effective utilization of color in multidimensional data presentation, Proceedings of the Society of Photo-Optical Engineers, Vol.199,pp.9-19. 1979.
-  Audicana, Jose Luis Saleta, Raquel Garcia Catalan, and Rafael Garcia, “Fusion of Multispectral and Panchromatic Images Using Improved IHS and PCA Mergers Based on Wavelet Decomposition,” IEEE Transactions on geoscience and remote sensing, Vol.43, pp.1291-1299, January 2004.
-  Turk, M. and Pentland, A. , “Eigenfaces for Recognition,” Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience, Volume 3, pp. 71-86, 1991.
-  M.N. Do and M. Vetterli, “The contourlet transform: an efficient directional multiresolution image representation, “ IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, Vol.14 pp.2091-2106, 2005.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?