stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Achrol, R.S.,& Stern, L.W.(1988). Environmental determinants of decision makinguncertainty in marketing channels. Journal of Marketing Research, 25(1), 36-50.
- Achrol, R. S. (1997). Changes in the theory of interorganizational relations in marketing: Toward anetwork paradigm.Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 25(1), 56-71.
- Andaleeb, S. S. (1996). An experimental investigation of satisfaction and commitment in marketing channels: The role of trust and dependence. Journal of Retailing,72(1), 77-93.
- Andalleb, S. S. (1995). Dependence relations and the moderating role of trust: implications for behavioral intentions in marketing channels. International Journal ofResearch in Marketing, 12(2), 157-172.
- Anderson, J. C.,& Narus, J. A.(1990). A model of distributor firm and manufacturer firm working partnerships. Journal of Marketing, 54(1), 42-58.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?