stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
曾億萍 , Masters Advisor：紀凱容
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6845/NCHU.2011.00454
- 丁上杰. 魚類操控式游動之流體物理與仿生學研究. (2009).
- Blake R. On balistiform locomotion. Journal of the Marine Biological Association of the United Kingdom (1978) 58:73-80.
- Bleckmann H, Zelick R. Lateral line system of fish. Integrative Zoology (2009) 4:13-25.
- Cantalupo C, Bisazza A, Vallortigara G. Lateralization of displays during aggressive and courtship behaviour in the Siamese fighting fish (Betta splendens). Physiology & behavior (1996) 60:249-252.
- Chiszar D, Drake RW, Windell JT. Aggressive behavior in rainbow trout (Salmo gairdneri Richardson) of two ages1. Behavioral Biology (1975) 13:425-431.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?