stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
江依儒 , Masters Advisor：歐陽彥杰
英文 DOI： 10.6845/NCHU.2013.00572
-  The NIST Definition of Cloud Computing, http://www.nist.gov/itl/cloud/upload/cloud-def-v15.pdf.
-  H. Khazaei, J. Misic, and V. B. Misic, “Performance Analysis of Cloud Computing Centers Using M/G/m/m+r Queuing Systems,” IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. 23, no. 5, pages 936-943, 2012.
-  K. Wang, N. Li, and Z. Jiang, “Queueing System with Impatient Customers: A Review,” IEEE International Conference on Service Operations and Logistics and Informatics (SOLI), pages 82-87, 2010.
-  A. I. Pazgal, S. Radas, “Comparison of customer balking and reneging behavior to queueing theory predictions: An experimental study,” Computers & Operations Research, Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 2537-2548, 2008.
-  A. P. Ghosh, A. P. Weerasinghe, “Optimal buffer size and dynamic rate control for a queueing system with impatient customers in heavy traffic,” Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Volume 120, Issue 11, pages 2103-2141, 2010.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?