stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 4. Si, Z., Little, D.N., and Lytton, R.L., “Characterization of Microdamage and Healing of Asphalt Concrete Mixtures”, Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, Vol. 14, No.6, pp. 461-470 (2002)
- 6. Wu, Z., Mohammad, L.N., Wang, L.B. and Mull, M.A. (2005). “Fracture Resistance Characterization of Superpave Mixtures Using the Semi-Circular Bending Test”, Journal of ASTM International, Vol.2, lssue 3.
- 7. Mobasher, B., Mamlouk, M.S., and Lin, H.M., “Evaluation of Crack Propagation Properties of Asphalt Mixtures” Journal of Transportation Engineering, Vol. 123, No. 5, pp. 405-413 (1997).
- 8. Jacobs, M.M.J., Hopman P.C., and Molenaar A.A.A., “Application of Fracture Mechanics Principles to Analyze Cracking in Asphalt Concrete” , Journal of Association of Asphalt Paving Technologists , Vol. 64, pp. 1-39 (1995).
- 11. 葉宗瑋 (2005)，「孔隙率對排水瀝青混凝土成效之比較」，國立成功大學土木工程研究所碩士論文。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?