stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
王柏軒 , Masters Advisor：莊家峰
英文 DOI： 10.6845/NCHU.2013.00596
-  J. S. Jang, “ANFIS: Adaptive-network-based fuzzy inference system,” IEEE Trans. Syst., Man, Cybern., vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 665–685, May 1993.
-  C. F. Juang and C. T. Lin, “An on-line self-constructing neural fuzzy inference network and its applications,” IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Systems, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 12-32, Feb. 1998.
-  N. K. Kasabov and Q. Song, “DENFIS: Dynamic evolving neural-fuzzy inference system and its application for time-series prediction,” IEEE Trans. on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 144 -154, April 2002.
-  P.P. Angelov and D. P. Filev, “An approach to online identification of Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy models,” IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, Part B: Cybernetics, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 484-498, 2004.
-  E. D. Lughofer, “FLEXFIS: A robust incremental learning approach for evolving Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy models,” IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Systems, vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 1393-1410, Dec. 2008.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?