stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. 歐俊麟. 2013. "比較分析薑黃素及其類似物的抗流感病毒活性." 碩士, 微生物暨公 共衛生學研究所, 中興大學.
- 2. 李宜霖. 2014. "比較分析單乙醯薑黃素以及薑黃素之抗流感病毒機制." 碩士, 微生物暨公共衛生學研究所, 中興大學.
- 3. Anand, P., Nair, H. B., Sung, B., Kunnumakkara, A. B., Yadav, V. R., Tekmal, R. R., & Aggarwal, B. B. (2010). Design of curcumin-loaded PLGA nanoparticles formulation with enhanced cellular uptake, and increased bioactivity in vitro and superior bioavailability in vivo. Biochemical Pharmacology, 79(3), 330-338. doi: 10.1016/j.bcp.2009.09.003
- 4. Ayllon, J., Garcia-Sastre, A., & Hale, B. G. (2012). Influenza A viruses and PI3K: are there time, place and manner restrictions? Virulence, 3(4), 411-414. doi: 10.4161/viru.20932
- 5. Barnard, D. L. (2009). Animal models for the study of influenza pathogenesis and therapy. Antiviral Research, 82(2), A110-122. doi: 10.1016/j.antiviral.2008.12.014
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?