stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Abdelkhalek, M.M., 2006. The skin friction in the MHD mixed convection stagnation point with mass transfer. International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer 33, 249-258.
- Abdelkhalek, M.M., 2008. Hydromagnetic stagnation point flow by a perturbation technique. Computational Materials Science 42, 497-503.
- Al-Odat, M.Q., Al-Hussien, F.M.S., Damseh, R.A., 2005. Influence of radiation on mixed convection over a wedge in non-Darcy porous medium. Forschung im Ingenieurwesen 69, 209-215.
- Angirasa, D., Peterson, G.P., Pop, I., 1997. Combined heat and mass transfer by natural convection with opposing buoyancy effects in a fluid saturated porous medium. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 40, 2755-2773.
- Anilkumar, D., Roy, S., 2004. Self-similar solution of the unsteady mixed convection flow in the stagnation point region of a rotating sphere. Heat and Mass Transfer 40, 487-493.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?