stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. 艾爾．高爾 (Al Gore)，不願面對的真相 (An Inconvenient Truth)，商周出版，2007。
- 4. D. Dieterich, “Aqueous emulsions, dispersions and solutions of polyurethanes; synthesis and properties,” Progress in Organic Coatings, Vol. 9, pp. 281–340(1981).
- 5. Young-Kuk Jhon, In-Woo Cheong and Jung-Hyun Kim, “Chain extension study of aqueous polyurethane dispersions,” Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, Vol. 179, pp. 71–78(2001).
- 6. Suk-Hye Son, Hae-Joon Lee and Jung-Hyun Kim, “Effects of carboxyl groups dissociation and dielectric constant on particle size of polyurethane dispersions,” Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, Vol. 133, pp. 295–301(1998).
- 7. Meng-Shung Yen, Hsiang-Chin Tsai and Po-Da Hong, “Effect of soft segment composition on the physical properties of nonionic aqueous polyurethane containing side chain PEGME,” Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Vol. 105, pp. 1391–1399(2007).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?