stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Improvement of transgenic papaya with broad-spectrum resistance to two potyviruses by siRNA approach and expression of artificial microRNAs targeting tospoviral replicase gene to generate virus resistance
龔怡蓉 , Ph.D Advisor：葉錫東
英文 DOI： 10.6845/NCHU.2009.00668
木瓜輪點病毒 ； 木瓜畸葉嵌紋病毒 ； 轉基因木瓜 ； 後轉錄基因沉寂作用 ； 不定根體胚 ； 人工微小核醣核酸 ； Papaya ringspot virus ； Papaya leaf-distortion mosaic virus ； transgenic papaya ； post-transcriptional gene silencing ； somatic embryos of adventitious roots ； artificial microRNAs
- Abel, P. P., Nelson, R. S., De, B., Hoffmann, N., Rogers, S. G., Fraley, R. T., and Beachy, R. N. 1986. Delay of disease development in transgenic plants that express the Tobacco mosaic virus coat protein gene. Science 232:738-743.
- Aleman-Verdaguer, M. E., Goudou-Urbino, C., Dubern, J., Beachy, R. N., and Fauquet, C. 1997. Analysis of the sequence diversity of the P1, HC, P3, NIb and CP genomic regions of several Yam mosaic potyvirus isolates: implications for the intraspecies molecular diversity of potyviruses. J Gen Virol 78:1253-1264.
- Ali, A., Natsuaki, T., and Okuda, S. 2006. The complete nucleotide sequence of a Pakistani isolate of Watermelon mosaic virus provides further insights into the taxonomic status in the Bean common mosaic virus subgroup. Virus Genes 32:307-311.
- Allison, R. F., Johnston, R. E., and Dougherty, W. G. 1986. The nucleotide sequence of the coding region of Tobacco etch virus genomic RNA: evidence for the synthesis of a single polyprotein. Virology 154:9-20.
- Anandalakshmi, R., Pruss, G. J., Ge, X., Marathe, R., Mallory, A. C., Smith, T. H., and Vance, V. B. 1998. A viral suppressor of gene silencing in plants. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 95:13079-13084.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?