stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1.Anderson, M.P., and Woessner, W.W. (1992). Applied groundwater modeling: simulation of flow and advective transport (San Diego, Academic Press).
- 3.Bhatia, K.S., Gao, S., and Singh, J. (1997). Effect of penetration enhancers and iontophoresis on the FT-IR spectroscopy and LHRH permeability through porcine skin. Journal of Controlled Release 47, 81-89.
- 5.Brown, D.B., and Friedman, L.B. (1973). The aspirin project. Laboratory experiments for introductory chemistry. Journal of Chemical Education 50, 214.
- 6.Chang, H.-C., Wu, S.-S., Wang, Y.-F., and Wang, H.-M. (2010). Quantification of porcine skin permeability in transdermal diffusion with a numerical model. Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers 41, 136-142.
- 8.Denet, A.-R., Vanbever, R., and Préat, V. (2004). Skin electroporation for transdermal and topical delivery. Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews 56, 659-674.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?