stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林杰良 , Masters Advisor：林建宏
- 2. ACI Committee 211, “Standard Practice for Selecting Proportions for Normal, Heavy-Weight, and Mass Concrete”, ACI Manual of Concrete Practice, Part 1, 1997.
- 3. ACI Committee 318,“Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI 318-14) and Commentary (ACI 318R-14),” American Concrete Institute, 2014, 519pp.
- 5. Mattock, A. H.; Johal, L.; and Chow, H. C., “Shear transfer in reinforced concrete with moment or tension acting across the shear plane,”PCI Journal July-August 1975.
- 7. Thomas T. C. Hsu ; S. T. Mau ; and Bin Chen, “Theory on Shear Transfer Strength of Reinforced Concrete,”ACI Structural Journal, Vol. 84, No. 2, Mar-Apr. 1987, pp. 149-160 .
- 8. Walraven, J.; Frenay, J.; and Pruijssers, A., “Influence of Concrete Strength and Load History on the Shear Friction Capacity of Concrete Members,” PCI Journal January-February 1988.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?