stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Abe S, Boyer C, Liu X, Wen FQ, Kobayashi T, Fang Q, et al. Cells derived from the circulation contribute to the repair of lung injury. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2004; 170: 1158-63.
- Abraham E. Neutrophils and acutelung injury. Crit Care Med 2003; 31(Suppl.): S195-199.
- Abrashev R, Dolashka P, Christova R, Stefanova L, Angelova M. Role of antioxidant enzymes in survival of conidiospores of Aspergillus niger 26 under conditions of temperature stress. J Appl Microbiol 2005, 99, 902-909.
- Aliotta JM, Passero M, Meharg J, Klinger J, Dooner MS, Pimentel J, et al. Stem cells and pulmonary metamorphosis: new concepts in repair and regeneration. J Cell Physiol 2005; 204: 725-41.
- Alison MR, Poulsom R, Jeffery R, Dhillon AP, Quaglia A, Jacob J, et al. Hepatocytes from non-hepatic adult stem cells. Nature 2000; 406: 257.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?