stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Ahmed, S., Ahluwalia, R., Lee, S.H.D., and Lottes, S.(2006). A gasoline fuel processor designed to study Quick-start performance, Journal of Power Sources. 154, pp.214-222.
- Baolian, Yi., Minggao, Yang., and Cheng, Bao.(2006). Analysis of water management in proton exchange membrance fuel cell, Tsinghua Science and Technology.11, pp.54-64.
- Carrette, L., Friedrich, K.A., and Stimming, U.(2001). Full cell fundamemtal and application, Fuel Cell. 1, pp.5-37.
- Chandler, B.D., Schable, A.B., and Pignolet, L.H.(2000). Preparation and characterization of supported bimetallic Pt-Au and Pt-Cu catalysts from bimetallic molecular precursors, Journal of Power Sources. 193(1), pp.186-198.
- Chen, G., Delafuente, A., Sarangapani, S., and Thomas, E.(2001). Combinatorial discovery of bifunctional oxygen reduction - water oxidation electrocatalysts for regenerative fuel cells. Catalysis Today 67(4), pp.67-341.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?