stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. Y. H. Wang, K. Nishida, M. Hutter, T. Kimura, and T. Suga, “Low-Temperature Process of Fine-Pitch Au–Sn Bump Bonding in Ambient Air”, Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 46, pp. 1961-1967 (2007).
- 3. J. L. Fang and D. K. Chan, “The Advantages of Mildly Alkaline Immersion Silver as a Final Finish for Solderability”, Circuit World, Vol. 33, pp. 43–51 (2007).
- 4. NASA Goddard Space Flight Center Tin Whisker (and Other Metal Whisker) Homepage, website http://nepp.nasa.gov/whisker/ (2006).
- 6. M. Goosey, “Factors Influencing the Formation of “Black Pad” in Electroless Nickel-Immersion Gold Solderable Finishes—a Processing Perspective”, Circuit World, Vol. 28, pp. 36–39 (2002).
- 7. P. Snugovsky, P. Arrowsmtth, and M. Romansky, “Electroless Ni/Immersion Au Interconnects: Investigation of Black Pad in Wire Bonds and Solder Joints”, Journal of Electronic Materials, Vol. 30, pp. 1262–1270 (2001).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?