stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  M.A. Elgamel and M.A. Bayoumi, “Interconnect noise analysis and optimization in deep submicron technology,” IEEE Circuits and Systems Magazine, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 6–17, 2003.
-  K. Takeuchi, K. Yanagisawa, T. Sato, K. Sakamoto and S. Hojo, “Probabilistic crosstalk delay estimation for ASICs,” IEEE Trans. on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, vol. 23, no. 9, pp. 1377–1383, September 2004.
-  J. Cong, “An interconnect-centric design flow for nanometer technologies,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 89. no. 4, pp. 505-528. April 2001.
-  R. Mita, G. Palumbo and M. Poli, “Propagation delay of an RC-chain with a ramp input,” IEEE Trans. on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, vol. 54, no. 1, pp. 66-70, January 2007.
-  V. V. Deodhar and J.A. Davis, “Optimal voltage scaling, repeater insertion, and wire sizing for wave-pipelined global interconnects,” IEEE Trans. on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers, vol. 55, no. 4, pp. 1023-1030, May 2008.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?