stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
彭怡瑄 , Masters Advisor：楊育誠
- 顧洋、申永順，2003，「ISO 14001 國際環境管理系列標準之發展趨勢評析」，經濟部工業污染防治季刊，第85期，頁104-124。
- Afriat, S.N., (1972),“Efficiency estimation of production functions”, International Economic Review, Vol. 1, pp. 568-598.
- Aigner, D.J., C.A.K. Lovell and P.J. Schmidt, (1977),“Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models”, Journal of Econometrics, Vol. 6, pp. 21-37.
- Arimura, T., A. Hibiki, and H. Katayama, (2005),“Is a voluntary approach an effective environmental policy instrument?—a case of environment al management systems.” Paper Presented to 32nd Kobe University Environmental Economics Workshop, 22 Aug, Kobe. Arora, S.
- Ashton, J.K., (2000),“Cost efficiency in the UK water and sewerage industry”, Applied Ewconomics Letters, Vol. 7, pp. 455-458.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?