stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
熊祐興 , Masters Advisor：張仕杰 Co-advisor ：徐維莉
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6845/NCHU.2009.00950
- Alexander AN, Huelsmeyer MK, Mitzey A, Dubielzig RR, Kurzman ID, MacEwen EG, Vail DM. Development of an allogeneic whole-cell tumor vaccine expressing xenogeneic gp100 and its implementation in a phase II clinical trial in canine patients with malignant melanoma. Cancer Immunol Immunother. 55:433-442, 2006.
- Arenberger P, Arenbergerova M, Gkalpakiotis S, Lippert J, Stribrna J, Kremen J. Multimarker real-time reverse transcription-PCR for quantitative detection of melanoma- associated antigens: a novel possible staging method. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 22:56-64, 2008.
- Bateman KE, Catton PA, Pennock PW, Kruth SA. 0-7-21 radiation therapy for the treatment of canine oral melanoma. J Vet Intern Med. 8:267-272, 1994.
- Bergmen PJ. Canine oral melanoma. Clin Tech Small Anim Pract. 22:55-60, 2007.
- Bishop PW, Menasce LP, Yates AJ, Win NA, Banerjee SS. An immunophenotypic survey of malignant melanomas. Histopathology. 23:159-166, 1993.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?