stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 2. Igusa, T., and Xu, K. (1991). “Vibration reduction characteristics of distributed tuned mass dampers”, Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Recent Advances in Structural Dynamics, Southampton, U.K.
- 3. Xu, K., and Igusa, T. (1992). “Dynamic characteristics of multiple substructures with closely spaced frequencies”, Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 21, 1059-1070.
- 4. Igusa, T., and Xu, K. (1994). “Vibration control using multiple tuned mass dampers”, Journal of Sound Vibration, Vol. 175, pp. 491-503.
- 5. Lin, C. C., Hu, C. M., Wang, J. F., and Hu, R. Y. (1994). “Vibration Control Effectiveness of Passive Tuned Mass Dampers”, Journal of the Chinese Institute of Engineers, Vol. 17, pp.367-376.
- 6. Lin, C. C., Wang, J. F., and Ueng J. M. (2001). “Vibration Control Identification of Seismically-Excited MDOF Structure-PTMD Systems”, Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 240, pp. 87-115.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?