stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
方康瑋 , Masters Advisor：顏秀崗
英文 DOI： 10.6845/NCHU.2011.00933
-  J.-M. Tarascon and M. Armand. Issues and challenges facing rechargeable lithium batteries. Nature 414 (2001) 359-367.
-  R. Marom, S. F. Amalraj, N. Leifer, D. Jacob and D. Aurbach. A review of advanced and practical lithium battery materials. J. Mater. Chem. 21 (2011) 9938-9954.
-  T. Ohzuku, S. Takeda and M. Iwanaga. Solid-state redox potentials for Li[Me1/2Mn3/2]O4 (Me: 3d-transition metal) having spinel-framework structures: a series of 5 volt materials for advanced lithium-ion batteries. J. Power Sources 81-82 (1999) 90-94.
-  C. Sigala, D. Guyomard, A. Verbaere, Y. Piffard and M. Tournoux. Positive electrode materials with high operating voltage for lithium batteries: LiCryMn2_yO4 (0 ≦ y ≦ 1). Solid State Ionics 81 (1995)167-170.
-  H. Kawai, M. Nagata, H. Tukamoto and A. R. West. High-voltage lithium cathode materials. J. Power Sources 81-82 (1999) 67-72.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?