stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
蘇筠婷 , Masters Advisor：李茂榮
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6845/NCHU.2015.01043
- 2. R.M. Palmer, A.G. Ferrige, S. Moncada, Nitric oxide release accounts for the biological activity of endothelium-derived relaxing factor, Nature, 6122 (1987) 524-526.
- 5. S. Blackwell, D. St. J. ƠReilly, D. K. Talwar, Clinica Chimica Acta 401 (2009) 14-19.
- 12. 孫偉玲，離子液體為固相微萃取吸附劑結合液相層析質譜於尿液中精氨酸及其類似物之檢測，國立中興大學化學研究所 碩士論文，2006年。
- 14. C. Dass, Fundamentals of contemporary mass spectrometry, John Wiley & Sons, 2007, P.53.
- 15. Edmond de Hoffmann, Vincent Stroobant,”Mass spectrometry Principles and Applications”, John Wiley and Sons, 2007.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?