stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Ji, H.M.; Killian, E.;” Fast parallel CRC algorithm and implementation on a configurable processor” Communications, 2002. ICC 2002. IEEE international Conference on Volume 3, 28 April-2 May 2002 Page(s):1813 - 1817
-  Sprachmann, M.;” Automatic generation of parallel CRC circuits”,Design & Test of Computers, IEEE Volume 18, Issue 3, May-June 2001 Page(s):108 - 114
-  Derby, J.H.;” High-speed CRC computation using state-space transformations
- ” Global Telecommunications Conference, 2001. GLOBECOM '01. IEEE Volume 1, 25-29 Nov. 2001 Page(s):166 - 170 ier
-  Maria, J.; Serrano, N.;” 5/spl times/4 Gbps 0.35 micron CMOS CRC generator designed with standard ce”Electrotechnical Conference, 2002. MELECON 2002. 11th Mediterranean 7-9 May 2002 Page(s):215 - 219
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?