stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
謝昭漢 , Masters Advisor：張釵如 Co-advisor ：潘憲棠
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6845/NCHU.2011.01161
基質金屬蛋白西每 ； 基質金屬蛋白西每抑制因子 ； 甲醛固定石蠟包埋組織 ； 反轉錄聚合西每鏈反應 ； matrix metalloproteinases (MMP) ； tissue inhibitors of metalloproteinases (TIMP) ； formalin fixation paraffin embedding (FFPE) ； reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR)
- Abrahamsen, H. N., T. Steiniche, E. Nexo, S. J. Hamilton-Dutoit, and B. S. Sorensen. 2003. Towards quantitative mRNA analysis in paraffin-embedded tissues using real-time reverse transcriptase-polymerase chain reaction: a methodological study on lymph nodes from melanoma patients. J. Mol. Diagn. 5: 34-41.
- Ahokas, K, J. Lohi, H. Lohi, O. Elomaa, M. L. Karjalainen-Lindsberg, J. Kere, and U. Saarialho-Kere. 2002. Matrix metalloproteinase-21, the human orthologue for XMMP, is expressed during fetal development and in cancer. Gene. 301:31-41.
- Alvarez, O. A., D. F. Carmichael, and Y. A. DeClerck. 1990. Inhibition of collagenolytic activity and metastasis of tumor cells by a recombinant human tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases. J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 82:589-595.
- Antonov, J., D. R. Goldstein, A. Oberli, A. Baltzer, M. Pirotta, A. Fleischmann, H. J. Altermatt, and R. Jaggi. 2005. Reliable gene expression measurements from degraded RNA by quantitative real-time PCR depend on short amplicons and a proper normalization. Lab. Invest. 85: 1040-1050.
- Auerbach, C, M. Moutschen-Dahmen, and J. Moutschen. 1977. Genetic and cytogenetical effects of formaldehyde and related compounds. Mutat. Res. 39: 317-361.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?