stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Blackall PJ. Infectious coryza: overview of the disease and new diagnostic options. Clin Microbiol Rev 12: 627-632, 1999.
- Blackall PJ, Eaves LE, Aus G. Serotyping of Haemophilus paragallinarum by the Page scheme: comparison of the use of agglutination and hemagglutination-inhibition tests. Avian Dis 34: 643-645, 1990.
- Calderon EN, Thomas K, Morales-Erasto V, Salgado-Miranda C, Soriano-Vargas E. Identification of Avibacterium paragallinarum serovar B-1 from severe infectious coryza outbreaks in Panama. Avian Dis 54: 1095-1097, 2010.
- Chen X, Miflin JK, Zhang P, Blackall PJ. Development and application of DNA probes and PCR tests for Haemophilus paragallinarum. Avian Dis 40: 398-407, 1996.
- Chen YC, Tan DH, Shien JH, Hsieh MK, Yen TY, Chang PC. Identification and functional analysis of the cytolethal distending toxin gene from Avibacterium paragallinarum. Avian Pathol 43: 43-50, 2014.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?