stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Aman, P., J. X. Zhang, G. Hallmans, and E. Lundin. 1994. Excretion and degradation of dietary fiber constituents in ileostomy subjects consuming a low fiber diet with and without brewer’s spent grain. J. Nutr. 124:359-363.
- Behavioural evaluation of methods for assessing fear responses in weaned pigs. Appl. Anim. Behav. Sci. 69:227-240.
- AOAC. 1984. Official Method of Analysis. 14th ed. Associstion of Official Analytical Chemists. Washington, D. C.
- Awati, A., B. A. Williams, M. W. Bosch, Y. C. Li, and M. W. A. Verstegen. 2006. Use of the in vitro cumulative gas production technique for pigs: An examination of alterations in fermentation products and substrate losses at various time points. J. Anim. Sci. 84:1110-1118.
- Babinszky L., J. M. van der Meer, H. Boer, and L. A. den Hartog. 1990. An in vitro method for prediction of the digestible crude protein content in pig feeds. J. Sci. Food Agric. 50:173-178.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?