stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Akira, S. (2000). The role of IL-18 in innate immunity. Current opinion in immunology 12, 59-63.
- Conti, B., Jahng, J.W., Tinti, C., Son, J.H., and Joh, T.H. (1997). Induction of interferon-gamma inducing factor in the adrenal cortex. The Journal of biological chemistry 272, 2035-2037.
- Fournout, S., Dozois, C.M., Yerle, M., Pinton, P., Fairbrother, J.M., Oswald, E., and Oswald, I.P. (2000). Cloning, chromosomal location, and tissue expression of the gene for pig interleukin-18. Immunogenetics 51, 358-365.
- Irmler, I.M., Gajda, M., and Brauer, R. (2007). Exacerbation of antigen-induced arthritis in IFN-gamma-deficient mice as a result of unrestricted IL-17 response. J Immunol 179, 6228-6236.
- Nakanishi, K., Yoshimoto, T., Tsutsui, H., and Okamura, H. (2001). Interleukin-18 regulates both Th1 and Th2 responses. Annual review of immunology 19, 423-474.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?