stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. Carrara, A., Cardinali, M., Detti, R., Guzzetti, F., Pasqui, V., Reichenbach, P., 1991, “GIS techniques and statistical models in evaluating landslide hazard,” Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, 16, 5, pp.427-445.
- 3. Giles, P. T., Franklin, S. E., 1998, “An automated approach to the classification of the slope units using digital data,” Geomorphology, 21,3-4, pp. 251-264.
- 6. Pearce, A. J., C. L. O’loughlin, 1985,”Landsliding during a M7.7 earthquake：influence of geology and topography,” Geology, Vol .13, pp.855-858.
- 8. Xie, M., Esaki, T., and G. Zhou ., 2004, “GIS-based probabilistic mapping of landslide hazard using a three-dimensional deterministic model,” Natural Hazards, 33, pp. 265-282.
- 9. 白林奇(2008)，「花東土砂災害集水區崩塌地潛感分布及地景變遷之研究」，國立屏東科技大學森林系碩士論文。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?