stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
楊佳容 , Masters Advisor：黃文仙
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6845/NCHU.2009.01190
- 2. Albas, D.C., & Albas, C.A. (1989). Meaning in context: The impact of eye contact and perception of threat on proximity. The Journal of Social Psychology, Vol. 129 No.
- 3. Aronoff, J., Woike, B.A., & Hyman, L.M. (1992). Which are the stimulus in facial displays of anger and happiness: Configurational bases of emotion recognition. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, Vol. 62 No. 6, pp. 1050-1066.
- 5. Bitner, M.J., Booms, B.H., & Tetreault, M. S. (1990). The service encounter: diagnosing favorable and unfavorable incidents. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 58 No. 54, pp. 71-84.
- 6. Bitner, M.J. (1990). Evaluating service encounters: The effects of physical surrounding and employee response. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 54 No. 2, pp. 69-82.
- 7. Bitner, M.J., Booms, B.H., & Mohr, L.A. (1994). Critical service encounters: the employee’s viewpoint. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 58, pp. 95-106.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?