stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
汪承偉 , Ph.D Advisor：呂維茗
英文 DOI： 10.6845/NCHU.2011.01373
- Chapter 1
- Abbasi, F., Onodera, H., Toki, S., Tanaka, H. and Komatsu, S. (2004) OsCDPK13, a calcium-dependent protein kinase gene from rice, is induced by cold and gibberellin in rice leaf sheath. Plant Mol Biol 55: 541-552.
- Anil, V.S., Harmon, A.C. and Rao, K.S. (2003) Temporal association of Ca(2+)-dependent protein kinase with oil bodies during seed development in Santalum album L.: its biochemical characterization and significance. Plant Cell Physiol 44: 367-376.
- Asano, T., Kunieda, N., Omura, Y., Ibe, H., Kawasaki, T., Takano, M., et al. (2002) Rice SPK, a calmodulin-like domain protein kinase, is required for storage product accumulation during seed development: phosphorylation of sucrose synthase is a possible factor. Plant Cell 14: 619-628.
- Asano, T., Tanaka, N., Yang, G., Hayashi, N. and Komatsu, S. (2005) Genome-wide identification of the rice calcium-dependent protein kinase and its closely related kinase gene families: comprehensive analysis of the CDPKs gene family in rice. Plant Cell Physiol 46: 356-366.
- 林忠威(2007)。水稻結鈣激活酵素基因群之表現分布 及其僅於花粉大量表達成員之功能探討。中興大學生物科技學研究所學位論文。2007。1-57。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?