stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1.Grasso, V.F., Beak, J.L., Manfredi, G., 2007, “Automated Decision Procedure for Earthquake Early Warning”, Engineering Structure Vol.29, pp. 3455-3463.
- 3.Nakamura, Y., 2004, “The Earthquake Early Warning System UrEDAS: Todayand Tomorrow”, Workshop on Seismic Early Warning for European Cities(Abstracts), September 2004, Napoli, Italy, pp. 23-25.
- 8.Wu, Y.M., Chung., J.K., Shin, T.C., Hsiao, N.C., Tsai, Y.B., Lee, W.H.K., Teng, T.L., 1999, “Development of An Integrated Seismic Early Warning System in Taiwan - Case for the Hualien Area Earthquakes”, Journal of Terrestrial, Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences, Vol. 10, pp. 719-736.
- 10.Allen, R.M., Kanamori, H., 2003, “The Potential for Earthquake Early Warning in Southern California”, Science, Vol.300, pp. 786-789.
- 13.Wu, Y.M., Kanamori, H., 2005, “Rapid Assessment of Damage Potential of Earthquakes in Taiwan from the Beginning of P Waves”,Bull. Seism. Soc. Am., Vol. 95, pp. 1181-1185.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?