stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 2.胡振奎。2007。以軟體感測器建立生物反應器內其生物生長模式。 碩士論文。台中:中興大學生物產業機電工程學研究所。
- 9.A. Afzal, S. F. Mousavi, M. Khademi. 2010. Estimation of Leaf Moisture Content by Measuring the Capacitance. J. Agr. Sci. Tech. 12:339-346.
- 10.Anton Fuchs, Michael J. Moser , Hubert Zangl , Thomas Bretterklieber. 2009. Using Capacitive Sensing To Determine The Moisture Content of Wood Pellets – Investigations and Application. International Journal On Smart Sensing and Intelligent Systems, Vol. 2, No. 2.
- 11.Cleve B. Moler. 2004. Numerical Computing with Matlab. 168. Philadelphia : Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics.
- 13.D. W. Sheriff. 1976. An Apparatus for the Measurement of Leaf Dielectric Properties in the High Frequency Region. Journal of Experimental Botany. 27(99):645-650.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?