stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
魏至洵 , Masters Advisor：柯明賢
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6841/NTUT.2014.00288
-  H.E. McGannon, ” The Making, Shaping and Treating of Steel,” 8th ed., Berne and Pan-American International, Pittsburgh, PA, 1964.
-  J.S. Ahna, C.M. Chona, H.S Moona, K.W Kimb, ” Arsenic removal using steel manufacturing byproducts as permeable reactive materials in mine tailing containment systems,” Water Research , vol. 37 , 2003, pp. 2478–2488.
-  Y.S. Li, C.S. Chiou, Y.S. Shieh, ” Adsorption of acid black wastewater by basic oxygen furnace slag,”Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, vol.64, 2000, pp.659-665.
-  Y. Xue, S. Wu , H. Hou, J. Zha, ” Experimental investigation of basic oxygen furnace slag used as aggregate in asphalt mixture,” Journal of Hazardous Materials, vol. 138 , 2006, pp. 261–268.
-  W. Qiang, Y. Peiyu, ” Hydration properties of basic oxygen furnace steel slag,” Construction and Building Materials, vol. 24 , 2010, pp. 1134–1140.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?