stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Anı’bal Costa, Anto’nio Areˆde,“Strengthening of structures damaged by the Azores earthquake of 1998,”Construction and Building Materials 20,2006,pp.252-268
-  E. Cosenza, I. Iervolino,“Case Study: Seismic Retrofitting of a Medieval Bell Tower with FRP,” ASCE Journal of Composttes for Construction, vol. 11, no. 3, 2007, pp.319-327.
-  Earthquake Engineering Research Institute (EERI), International Association for Earthquake Engineering (IAEE)“Brick masonry farmhouse with a "dead door",”World Housing Encyclopedia,2002.
-  Earthquake Engineering Research Institute (EERI), International Association for Earthquake Engineering (IAEE)“Stonework building with wooden timber roof,”World Housing Encyclopedia,2005.
-  Jitendra Bothara, Svetlana Brzev.“A TUTORIAL: Improving the Seismic Performance of Stone Masonry Buildings,” Earthquake Engineering Research Institute, World Housing Encyclopedia,2011.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?