stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
The Study of an Application of Patent Analysis to Investigate Mechanisms Development of Industry Technology - an Example as the Disappear Thermal Technology on a LCD Backlight Module by a Light Source of LED
黃敏強 , Masters Advisor：李金連
- Kim Geun-Ho. Park Chil-Keun .Song Ki-Chang,2005, High power LED package, United States and Trademark office。
- Jeong In Suk . Kim Gi Bin,2005, Backlight unit, United States and Trademark office。
- Mok, Thye Linn . Tan, Siew Kim . Ng, Shin Wen,2005,LED mounting having increased heat dissipation, United States and Trademark office。
- Song,Chun-ho.Kang,Seock-hwan.Kim,Gi-cherl.Lee, Sang-yu. Cho, Joo-woan,2006, Heat conduction member and liquid crystal display having the same, United States and Trademark office。
- Noh, Ji-whan. Wang, Jong-min,2006, Edge light type backlight unit having heat sink system, United States and Trademark office。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?