stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  王勝民，臺北市登山健行活動參與者對於智慧型服飾功能需求之研究，碩士論文，國立台灣師範大學，台北，2006。
-  E. Jovanov, A. Milenkovic, C. Otto, and P. C. Groen, "A wireless body area network of intelligent motion sensors for computer assisted physical rehabilitation," Journal of NeuroEngineering and Rehabilitation, 2:6, 2005.
-  J. Rantanen, T. Vuorela, K. Kukkonen, O. Ryynanen, A. Siili, and J. Vanhala, "Improving Human Thermal Comfort With Smart Clothing," Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, vol. 2, 2001, pp. 795-800.
-  O. Nee, A. Hein, T. Gorath, N. Hulsmann, G. B. Laleci, M. Yuksel, M. Olduz, I. Tasyurt, U. Orhan, A. Dogac, A. Fruntelata, S. Ghiorghe, and R. Ludwig, "SAPHIRE: intelligent healthcare monitoring based on semantic interoperability platform: pilot applications," IET Commun, vol. 2, issue 2, 2008, pp. 192-201.
-  J. M. Kang, T. Yoo, and H. C. Kim, "A Wrist-Worn Integrated Health Monitoring Instrument with a Tele-Reporting Device for Telemedicine and Telecare," IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, vol. 55, no. 5, 2006.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?