stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Bolin, K., C. Gip, et al. (2009). "Diabetes, healthcare cost and loss of productivity in Sweden 1987 and 2005--a register-based approach." Diabet Med 26(9): 928-934.
- Cawley, J., J. A. Rizzo, et al. (2008). "The association of diabetes with job absenteeism costs among obese and morbidly obese workers." J Occup Environ Med 50(5): 527-534.
- Duncan, P. W., D. Wallace, et al. (1999). "The stroke impact scale version 2.0. Evaluation of reliability, validity, and sensitivity to change." Stroke 30(10): 2131-2140.
- Esteban, Y. P. M. M., V. Hernandez Barrera, et al. (2010). "Self-perception of health status, mental health and quality of life among adults with diabetes residing in a metropolitan area." Diabetes Metab.
- Gabrielb, P. G. P. E. (2010). "Positive assortative mating and spouses as complementary factors of production: a theory of labour augmentation " Applied Economics 42(9): 1101-1111.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?