stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
葉淑菁 , Masters Advisor：張永源
- 1 Primatesta, P. & Goldacre, M. J. Inguinal hernia repair: incidence of elective and emergency surgery, readmission and mortality. International journal of epidemiology 25, 835-839, doi:10.1093/ije/25.4.835 (1996).
- 2 International guidelines for groin hernia management. Hernia : the journal of hernias and abdominal wall surgery 22, 1-165, doi:10.1007/s10029-017-1668-x (2018).
- 3 DesCoteaux, J. G. & Sutherland, F. Inguinal hernia repair: a survey of Canadian practice patterns. Canadian journal of surgery. Journal canadien de chirurgie 42, 127-132 (1999).
- 4 Ahmed, I. & Paraskeva, P. A clinical review of single-incision laparoscopic surgery. The surgeon : journal of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons of Edinburgh and Ireland 9, 341-351, doi:10.1016/j.surge.2011.06.003 (2011).
- 5 葉奕廷, 許耀仁, 傅玉瑋 & 錢大維. 小兒腹腔鏡疝氣修補術. 臨床醫學 83卷, 頁28-31 (2019).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?