stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Barra, S., Gaeta, G., Del Castello, E., Capozzi, G., Cuomo, V., Effuso, L., Madrid, A., & Stornaiuolo, V. (2009). Age-related differences in factors associated with cigarette smoking among Italian high school students. J Cardiovasc Med (Hagerstown), 10(7), 529-534.
- Bricker, J. B., Peterson, A. V., Jr., Leroux, B. G., Andersen, M. R., Rajan, K. B., & Sarason, I. G. (2006). Prospective prediction of children's smoking transitions: role of parents' and older siblings' smoking. Addiction, 101(1), 128-136.
- Can, G., Topbas, M., Oztuna, F., Ozgun, S., Can, E., & Yavuzyilmaz, A. (2009). Factors contributing to regular smoking in adolescents in Turkey. J Sch Health, 79(3), 93-97.
- CDC. (1994). Surgeon General's Report—Preventing Tobacco Use Among Young People. Smoking & Tobacco Use Retrieved Dec 21, 2009, from http://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/sgr/1994/index.htm
- CDC. (2009). Youth and Tobacco Use. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Retrieved Dec 21, 2009, from http://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/youth_data/tobacco_use/index.htm
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?