stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- IARC(2004). " Monographs on the Evaluation of Carcinogenic Risks to Humans Betel-quid and Areca-nut Chewing and Some Areca-nut-derived Nitrosamines." 85
- Adimoolam S & Ford JM (2002). "p53 and DNA damage-inducible expression of the xeroderma pigmentosum group C gene." Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 99: 12985-90.
- Ahn JY, Schwarz JK, Piwnica-Worms H, Canman CE (2000). "Threonine 68 phosphorylation by ataxia telangiectasia mutated is required for efficient activation of Chk2 in response to ionizing radiation." Cancer Res 60: 5934-6.
- Al Rashid ST, Dellaire G, Cuddihy A, Jalali F, Vaid M, Coackley C, Folkard M, Xu Y, Chen BP, Chen DJ, Lilge L, Prise KM, Bazett Jones DP, Bristow RG (2005). "Evidence for the direct binding of phosphorylated p53 to sites of DNA breaks in vivo." Cancer Res 65: 10810-21.
- Bálint E E& Vousden KH (2001). "Activation and activities of the p53 tumour suppressor protein." Br J Cancer 85: 1813-23.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?