stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Aharony L, Strasser S. Patient satisfaction: what we are know about and what we still need to explore. Medical Care Review 1993 Spring; 50(1): 49-79.
- Black A, Weed J. Vision and falls. Clin Exp Optom 2005 Jul; 88(4): 212-222.
- Branch LG, Horowitz A, Carr C. The implications for everyday life of incident self-reported visual decline among people over age 65 living in the community. Gerontologist 1989; 29: 359-65.
- Cacciatore F, Abete P, Maggi S, Luchetti G, Calabrease C, Viati L, et al. Disability and 6-year mortality in elderly population. Role of visual impairment. Aging Clin Exp Res 2004 Oct; 16(5): 382-388.
- Carabellese C, Appollonio I, Rozzini R, Bianchetti A, Frisoni GB, Frattola L and Trabucchi M. Sensory impairment and quality of life in a community elderly population. J Am Geriatr Soc 1993; 41: 401-7.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?