stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
許祥瑞 , Masters Advisor：郝宏恕
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6830/CMU.2007.00023
- 1. Bishop J.A, Formby J.P, Zeager L.A,. Relative Undernutrition in Puerto Rico under Alternative Food Assistance Programmes, Applied Economics, 1996., 28(8): 1009-17.
- 2. Bishai, D.M., Lang, Hui Chu,. The willingness to pay for wait reduction:the disutility of queues for cataract surgery in Canada ,Denmark,and Spain. Journal of Health Economics 2000; 19(2): 219-30.
- 3. Chu, K.W.Global budgeting of hospitals in Hong Kong. Social Science and Medicin,1992,35（7）,857-868.
- 4. Cutler, D.M., and S. Reber, 1996. Paying for Health Insurance: The Tradeoff Between Competition and Adverse Selection, National Bureau of Economic Research, Working Paper W5796, Cambridge, MA.
- 5. Cutler, D.M., and Richard J. Zeckhauser. Adverse Selection in Health Insurance, National Bureau of Economic Research, Working Paper 6107, Cambridge, MA. , 1997.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?