stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Aranda SK and Hayman-White K(2001). Home caregivers of the person with advanced cancer. An Australian perspective. Cancer Nursing,24(4),300-7.
- Blank JJ,Clark L, Longman AJ & Atwood JR.( 1989).Perceived home-care needs of cancer patients and their caregivers. Cancer Nursing,12(2),78-84.
- Bridge M,Roughton DI,Lewis S, et al. Using caregivers-as-proxies to retrospectively assess and measure quality of dying of palliative care clients. Ameri J of Hospi and Pallia Care.2002,19(3):193-9
- Bridge M,Roughton DI,Lewis S, et al.( 2002). Using caregivers-as-proxies to ret-rospectively assess and measure quality of dying of palliative care clients. Ameri J of Hospi and Pallia Care,19(3),193-9.
- Bullinger M, Schmidt S, Petersen C, Grp D(2002). Assessing quality of life of children with chronic health conditions and disabilities: a European approach. International Journal of Rehabilitation Research , 25,197-206.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?