stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Alder,E.M.,&Brancroft,j.(1988).The relationship between breastfeeding persistence,s exuality and mood in postpartum women. Psychology medicine,18(2),389-396.
- Amankwaa LC.(2003).Postpartum depression among African-American women. Issues Ment Health Nurs ,24, 297-316.
- American Academy of Pediatrics. ( 2005 ).Breastfeeding and the use of human milk. Pediatrics,115( 2), 496-506.
- American Academy of Pediatrics. Breastfeeding and the use of human milk. (2012) Pediatrics.;129(3):e827-e841.
- Ana L., Lourdes C., Cecilia G., Sofia R. (1998) Effect of psychosocial support during labour and childbirth on breastfeeding, medical interventions, and mothers’ wellbeing in a Mexican public hospital:a randomised clinical trial.British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 105, 1056-1063.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?