stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
葉懿諄 , Masters Advisor：梁文敏 Co-advisor ：林茂榮
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6830/CMU.2006.00084
- 1. HAYS RD, MORALES LS, REISE SP. Item response theory and health outcomes measurement in the 21st century. Med Care 2000;38:II28-42.
- 2. CELLA D, CHANG CH. A discussion of item response theory and its applications in health status assessment. Med Care 2000;38:II66-72.
- 5. CONRAD KJ, SMITH EV, JR. International conference on objective measurement: applications of Rasch analysis in health care. Med Care 2004;42:I1-6.
- 6. FITZPATRICK R, NORQUIST JM, DAWSON J, JENKINSON C. Rasch scoring of outcomes of total hip replacement. J Clin Epidemiol 2003;56:68-74.
- 7. FRALEY RC, WALLER NG, BRENNAN KA. An item response theory analysis of self-report measures of adult attachment. J Pers Soc Psychol 2000;78:350-65.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?