stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Cerny V. (1985). A thermodynamical approach to the traveling salesman problem:an efficient simulation algorithm. J.of Optimization Theory and Applic., Vol.45, pp. 41-45.
- Chen C. C., & Mak W. K. (2006). A multi-technology-process reticle floorplanner and wafer dicing planner for multi-project wafers. Design Automation, 2006. Asia and South Pacific Conference
- Xu G., & Yuan J. (2005). Performance analysis of general charge sampling. Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, IEEE Transactions., Volume 47, pp. 2290-2293.
- Jeffcoat, D.E., and Bulfin, R.L. (1993). Simulated Annealing for Resource-Constrained Scheduling. European Journal of Operational Research, Vol.70, pp.43-51.
- Kahng B., & Reda S. (2004). Reticle floorplanning with guaranteed yield for multi-project wafers. Computer Design: VLSI in Computers and Processors, 2004. ICCD 2004. Proceedings. IEEE International Conference.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?