stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
楊智喬 , Masters Advisor：王安培;劉明怡
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6840/CYCU.2014.00088
調諧液柱阻尼器 ； 調諧質量阻尼器 ； 遺傳演算法 ； 樓房結構 ； 改良式調諧液柱阻尼器 ； 模糊滑動模式控制 ； improved tuned liquid column damper ； genetic algorithm ； building structure ； tuned mass damper ； tuned liquid column damper ； fuzzy sliding mode control
- Balendra, T., Wang, C.M. and Cheong, H.F. (1995) “Effectiveness of Tuned Liquid Column Dampers for Vibration Control of Towers”, Engineering Structures, Vol.17, No.9, pp.668-675.
- Chang, C.C. (1997) “Mass dampers and their optimal designs for building vibration control” , Engineering Structures 21 (1999) 454–463
- Chang, C.C. and Hsu, C.T. (1998) “Control Performance of Liquid Column Vibration Absorbers”, Engineering Structures, Vol.20, No.7, pp.580-586.
- Chopra, A.K. (2007) “Dynamics of Structures: Theory and Applications to Earthquake Engineering”, Third Edition, Pearson Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River.
- Gao, H. and Kwok, K.C.S. (1997) “Optimization of Tuned Liquid Column Dampers”, Engineering Structures, Vol.19, No.6, pp.476-486.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?